Organic Cosmetic

Anti-Aging Face Care Serum 30ml

Anti-Aging Face Care Serum 30ml

9,750.00 AMD

  • Composed of 97% natural origin ingredients. The remaining 3% guarantees the sensoriality and conservation of the product
  • Silicon Free
  • Contains Hyaluronic Acid
  • Free of animal material
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Green on Yuka
  • Made in France

Le Petit Olivier Anti-aging Face Serum enriched with Argan Oil, helps (you) reveal the natural beauty of your skin. Thanks to its light fluid texture and its concentration of active ingredients, this face serum quickly penetrates into the skin to provide instantly an intense hydration.

Results: once applied, skin is intensely moisturized and nourished. Complexion is luminous. Day after day, skin becomes more supple. It is repulped, more tonic and elastic. Fine lines are reduced*. Skin firmness and texture are improved.

How to use

Apply morning and evening before using Le Petit Olivier Anti-Aging Day & Night Cream on face, neck and decolté, and gently massage into the skin.


Le Petit Olivier

Le Petit Olivier բրենդ