Organic Cosmetic

Body Scrub 200ml

Body Scrub 200ml

3,770.00 AMD

  • Made with 98% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 2% ensures product sensoreality and its good preservation
  • 100% natural scrubs
  • Sulfate free
  • Free of animal material
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Green on Yuka
  • Made in France

Thanks to its 100% natural exfoliants, Le Petit Olivier’s Body Scrub removes dead cells softly and restores skin’s natural radiance.

Result: skin is by far softer and smoother.

Beauty Tips

Apply on wet skin in the shower 1 to 2 times per week, massage in circular motion, then rinse thoroughly.

Discover Le Petit Olivier’s Body Lotion or Body Cream with Olive Oil to moisturize skin after exfoliation.


Le Petit Olivier

Le Petit Olivier բրենդ