Organic Cosmetic

Cleansing Foam 150ml

Cleansing Foam 150ml

4,930.00 AMD

  • Made with 96% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 4% ensures product sensoreality and its good preservation
  • Sulfate free
  • Free of animal material
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Green on Yuka
  • Made in France

Thanks to its soft formula, Le Petit Olivier’s Cleansing Foam cleanses skin without drying it out. Delicate and creamy, it softens skin and offers a feeling of comfort.

Skin is cleansed, fresh and soft.

Beauty Tips

Apply to damp face morning and night. Massage gently, then rinse with clear water.


Le Petit Olivier

Le Petit Olivier բրենդ