Organic Cosmetic

Cleansing Micellar Gel 400ml

Cleansing Micellar Gel 400ml

4,400.00 AMD

  • Composed of 98% natural origin ingredients. The remaining 2% guarantees the sensoriality and conservation of the product
  • Gentle cleansing agents
  • Free of animal material
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Ophtalmologically tested
  • Tube 25% recycled plastic
  • Green on Yuka
  • Made in France

True cleansing actives, micells from Le Petit Olivier Cleansing Micellar Gel’s formula, act like magnets shield impurities and excess sebum. Makeup traces, even waterproof, are removed. Enriched with Aloe Vera extract and Green Tea water, it is specially formulated for normal to combination skin. Its jelly texture brings an immediate feeling of freshness and softness.

Result: with makeup perfectly removed, skin is clean, fresh and soft.

How to use

Morning and night, apply gently to face with a cotton pad. Do not rinse.


Skin type


Product function


Le Petit Olivier