Organic Cosmetic

Cleansing Milk Face & Eyes 200ml

Cleansing Milk Face & Eyes 200ml

5,350.00 AMD

  • Composed of 96% natural origin ingredients. The remaining 4% guarantees the sensoriality and conservation of the product
  • Silicone Free
  • Free of animal material
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Ophtalmologically tested
  • Recyclable bottle
  • Green on Yuka
  • Made in France

Specially formulated with 96% of ingredients of natural origin, Le Petit Olivier’s Cleansing Milk removes makeup and cleanses skin softly.



How to use

Morning and night, apply gently to face with a cotton pad. Do not rinse.


Le Petit Olivier

Le Petit Olivier բրենդ