Organic Cosmetic

Express Moisturising Hand Cream 75ml

Express Moisturising Hand Cream 75ml

2,900.00 AMD

  • Made with 98% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 2% ensures product sensoriality and its good preservation.
  • Silicon Free
  • Free of animal material
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Tube 50% recycled plastic
  • Green on Yuka
  • Made in France

Le Petit Olivier Express Moisturising Hand Cream with Aloe Vera & Green Tea extracts immediately moisturises normal to dry skin. Its fresh and ultra-light texture is quickly absorbed to leave a soft skin without any greasy or sticky sensation.



Beauty Tips

Apply a dab to clean dry hands. Massage for absorption.


Le Petit Olivier

Le Petit Olivier բրենդ