Organic Cosmetic

Nutrition Hair Conditioner 200ml

Nutrition Hair Conditioner 200ml

2,670.00 AMD

  • 96% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 4% guarantee the sensitivity and the good preservation of the product
  • Silicon Free
  • Free of animal material
  • Dermatologically tested

Hair Conditioner Care and Nutrition Olive, Shea, Argan detangles, nourishes and repairs dry and damaged hair. This hair conditioner has a generous texture and a perfume bursting with sunlight, to offer a true moment of pleasure and care.

Beauty tips

Apply shampoo to hair length and rinse.

Results: your hair is instantly easy to detangle, nourished, repaired and radiant. For more care, use in addition to other products of Le Petit Olivier’s Nutrition range.


Le Petit Olivier

Le Petit Olivier բրենդ