Organic Cosmetic

Nutrition Mask 330ml

Nutrition Mask 330ml

3,770.00 AMD

  • 95% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 5% guarantee the sensitivity and the good preservation of the product
  • Silicon Free
  • Free of animal material
  • Dermatologically tested

Nutrition Mask Olive, Shea and Argan detangles, nourishes and repairs dry and damaged hair deeply. This mask’s generous creamy texture and its perfume bursting with sunlight, offer a true moment of pleasure and care.

Beauty Tips

Apply the mask liberally to the entire length of clean, towel-dried hair. Leave on for 1 minute.

Result: Your hair is instantly easy to detangle, nourished and repaired deeply, soft and radiant. For more care, use in addition to other products from Le Petit Olivier’s Nutrition range.

Hair type


, ,

Product function



Le Petit Olivier

Le Petit Olivier բրենդ