Organic Cosmetic

Nutrition No-Rinse Hair Cream 200ml

Nutrition No-Rinse Hair Cream 200ml

3,000.00 AMD

  • Made with 97% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 3% ensures product sensitivity and its good preservation
  • Silicon Free
  • Free of animal material
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Green on Yuka

No-Rinse Hair Cream Nutrition Olive, Shea and Argan oils, facilitates styling without making your hair sticky and crunchy, nourishes and repairs dry and damaged hair. This cream’s melting texture and its perfume bursting with sunlight offers a true moment of pleasure and care.


Le Petit Olivier

Le Petit Olivier բրենդ