Organic Cosmetic

Repairing Hair Conditioner 200ml

Repairing Hair Conditioner 200ml

2,670.00 AMD

  • 97% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 3% guarantee the sensitivity and the good preservation of the product
  • Silicon Free
  • Free of animal material
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Made in France

Repairing Hair Conditioner Shea & Macadamia detangles, softens, nourishes and repairs very dry or curly hair. This hair conditioner’s melting texture and gourmand perfume offer a true moment of care.



Beauty tip

Apply after shampoo to hair length and rinse.

Results: Your hair is instantly detangled, nourished, repaired, soft and radiant. Your curls are softened and well-defined. For more care, use in addition to other products from Le Petit Olivier’s Repair range.


Le Petit Olivier

Le Petit Olivier բրենդ