Organic Cosmetic

Repairing No Rinse Hair Balm 200ml

Repairing No Rinse Hair Balm 200ml

3,000.00 AMD

  • Made with 98% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 2% ensures product sensitivity and its good preservation
  • Silicon Free
  • Free of animal material
  • Dermatologically tested
  • 25% recycled plastic bottle
  • Green on Yuka

No Rinse Repairing Care Balm Shea and Macadamia facilitates styling without making hair sticky and crunchy, nourishes and repairs very dry or frizzy hair. Curls are softened and well-defined. This balm’s melting texture and its gourmand perfume offer a true moment of care.

Beauty Tips

Apply 1 to 2 spoonfuls of baume to mid-lengths to ends. No need to rinse.

Result: Your hair is nourished, repaired, soft, radiant and instantly easy to detangle. Your curls are softened and well-defined.


Le Petit Olivier

Le Petit Olivier բրենդ