Organic Cosmetic

Shower Gel Almond Blossom 500ml

Shower Gel Almond Blossom 500ml

3,500.00 AMD

  • Made with 95% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 5% ensures product sensitivity and its good preservation
  • Sulfate free
  • Extract from natural origin
  • Hydratant from natural origin
  • Colouring free
  • Without soap
  • pH neutral for the skin
  • Free of animal material
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Recyclable bottle
  • Green on Yuka
  • Made in France

Discover the Cherry Blossom Shower Gel Le Petit Olivier. Its fresh and melting texture cleanses your skin gently. Formulated without sulfate, this shower gel releases a creamy foam for a real moment of pleasure. Enriched with almond blossom extract, it moisturizes and reveals a fresh and delicate fragrance.


Le Petit Olivier

Le Petit Olivier բրենդ