Organic Cosmetic

Shower Gel Aloe Vera 500ml

Shower Gel Aloe Vera 500ml

3,500.00 AMD

  • Made with 96% of ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 4% ensures product sensitivity and its good preservation
  • Sulfate free
  • Extract from natural origin
  • Hydratant from natural origin
  • Colouring free
  • Without soap
  • pH neutral for the skin
  • Free of animal material
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Recyclable bottle
  • Green on Yuka
  • Made in France

Discover Le Petit Olivier Shower Jelly with Aloe Vera. Its fresh and melting texture cleanses your skin softly. Formulated sulfate-free, this Shower Gel gives off a generous foam for a true moment of pleasure. Enriched with Aloe Vera extract, it moisturizes and gives off a fresh and delicate fragrance.




Le Petit Olivier