Organic Cosmetic

Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover 125ml

Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover 125ml

4,760.00 AMD

  • Composed of 95% natural origin ingredients. The remaining 5% guarantees the sensoriality and conservation of the product
  • Silicon Free
  • Free of animal material
  • Dermatologically tested
  • Ophtalmologically tested
  • Made in France

Thanks to its unique paraben-free and silicone-free formula, this gentle 2-in-1 product perfectly removes make-up, even waterproof. Phase-based natural olive oil thoroughly removes makeup, even waterproof, while phase containing extract of olive leaves respects the sensitive area around the eye.

Beauty Tips

Shake well before use to mix the two phases. Apply to eye with a cotton pad.


Le Petit Olivier

Le Petit Olivier բրենդ